July 18, 2013

Weekend Plans And A New Playlist


I have a super jam packed weekend planned. 

These summer weekends are getting better and better!

Last weekend it was a baseball game. This weekend it is a concert. Have I mentioned that I love music? If not, well I have included a playlist with some great music at the bottom of this post. 

Enough about that! Let's talk about what I'm really super excited about...

This weekend I am doing something super fun! Actually DOUBLE fun! I am possibly going to go adopt two sister Chugs. If you don't know what a Chug is, well it's the cross breed between a Pug and a Chihuahua. These girls are so cute. 




Do they look familiar? Oh yeah, Charlie is the same type of dog! This cross breed is the best combination. They are cute like a Chihuahua, but not yappy. They have the pug tail (usually) and the extra skin, but since their nose is longer than a pug, they don't have breathing problems. They are usually cuddly and have a great disposition. I really am excited about meeting these girls. 

If I do adopt them, that will put my dog count up to 3 dogs. Am I crazy? Yes, I will be the crazy Chug lady instead of the crazy cat lady.

Anyways, enjoy the playlist below!

Lator Gators!





No comments:

Post a Comment