October 13, 2013

Chocolate Quinoa Molten Lava Cake


Lately, I've had a horrible sweet tooth. It must have something to do with the cooler weather. I think I equate Fall Weather with eating sweets. Instead of eating my weight in chocolate, I'd rather watch my weight and eat healthy homemade chocolate snacks. Thus, I created a quinoa snack that is amazing and pretty friendly on the waistline! I present to you....


Ingredients:

  • 1/2 C. Cooked Quinoa
  • 1/2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
  • 1/2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
  • 1/4 C. Water
  • 1/4 C. Unsweetened Almond Milk
  • 1 Packet Stevia
  • 2 Tbsp. Non-fat Cool-Whip Topping
Directions:

In a microwave safe bowl, combine cocoa powder, cinnamon and Stevia. Add water and place in the microwave for 20 seconds. Once warm, stir vigorously and add Almond milk until well combined. Add quinoa to the bowl and stir until well combined. Pack quinoa into a ramekin and flip onto a plate. Top with cool whip and serve!

Enjoy!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment