July 26, 2013

When did I become a Friday blogger...


Has it really been a week since my last post? Geez, it seems like this week flew by. I could give you a rundown on the events of the week but really, nothing exciting happened.

I've just been working all week.

I wish I had more time to blog but the truth is, my life is sooooo busy that by the time I have a spare second to write I'm actually so tired all I want to do is go to bed. I used to think that I was so busy because my job was an hour away from home. However, I'm finding that that is not the case. My life is just plain busy.

I sort of wish things would slow down just by a notch. Not too much, but just enough so I can blog, exercise and create new recipes in my kitchen.

Maybe I'll get blessed with a little time this weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment