November 3, 2013

How I Am Going To Reign In My Eating Habits



This week I am concentrating on changing my eating habits for the better. Lately, I find myself falling back into old habits. Primarily, eating after dinner and drinking Diet Coke regularly. In order to reign myself in I am going to do the following (or not do the following):

In regards to my diet...

  • Drink more water.
  • Eat less sodium.
  • Eat less sugars (baked goods, candy, crackers etc.)
  • Cook dinner everyday.
  • Not eat after dinner.
  • Eat more protein.
  • Eat more vegetables in the form of Nutribullet Shakes.
  • Eat more yogurt (I dropped yogurt out of my diet for some reason.)
In regards to exercise...
  • An hour of cardio at least 4 times a week.
  • Stretching before cardio.
  • Body Pump twice a week.
  • Stretching after Body Pump.

The biggest challenge that I am facing this week (and I actually started last week) is ditching the Diet Coke. I know that it is bad for me, but there is nothing like drinking a cold Diet Coke with dinner. 

Talking about dinner, this weeks meal plan looks like this:

Monday - Spinach Stuffed Chicken with Vegetables


Wednesday - Salmon Patties

Thursday - Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Lean Turkey Marinara Sauce

Friday - Stir-Fry with Brown Rice

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Whole Wheat Veggie Lasagna



And the workouts look like this:


Monday - 3 Miles & Les Mills Hardcore Abs

Tuesday - Les Mills Pump & Burn

Wednesday - 3 Mile Run/Walk & Les Mills Flow (Stretching)

Thursday - Les Mills Pump Challenge & Hardcore Abs

Friday - Les Mills Flow (Stretching)

Saturday - Pump & Burn

Sunday - Rest

That is the plan for this week! I am sticking to it no matter what. I'm tired of not holding myself accountable and I'm tired of my bad habits...time to kick them to the curb!




No comments:

Post a Comment