January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! The beginning..

It's a new year and I'm feeling really good about it.

I'm starting my blog as a way to stay accountable to my weight loss goals.

Every year we make resolutions that we don't keep. However, the other day I had an epiphany...what if I make my resolutions come true? What if I channel all my energy and focus into my ultimate goal and make it really happen? Will my sheer will and focus towards one thing impact the rest of my life in a positive way?

I truly believe that if one thing is good in your life, it bleeds onto the other aspects of your life. For me, the one thing that bothers me to no end is my weight. This year, I'm going to nip that in the bud and forget about it and move forward with other more exciting things in life.

Join me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment