March 24, 2014

Meal Prepping

I have always known that the secret to healthy living is found within the daily habits that you form. Knowing this and actually applying this has been a huge struggle all my life.

Have you ever heard of that saying, "Fail to plan. Plan to fail?" The saying is absolutely true whenever weight loss is the goal at hand. I know this, yet I ignore this.

I have been telling one of my work buddies since January that I want to meal plan yet it's taken me this long to actually do it. Yesterday, I spent less than an hour cooking 8 meals for the week.

LESS THAN AN HOUR!!!

I still can't believe that it took me so little time to prep my meals. All along I had been saying that I didn't have the time yet yesterday I was totally proven wrong.

In the hour that I was in the kitchen, I cooked:

CHICKEN



FISH


VEGGIES


QUINOA AND SWEET POTATOES



Had I known in January that it would take me so little time to do this, I wouldn't have procrastinated for a month and a half. You can bet that I will be prepping my meals every week from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment