March 21, 2014

Friday Night Fajitas



Earlier this week I had a huge craving for chicken fajitas. Normally, I buy pre-made fajita sauce at the grocery store. However, since I'm using my Bodybugg again, buying pre-made sauce is not an option because of the sodium. Instead, I mixed some spices and made my own mix that was low in sodium AND did had no added sugar.

Ingredients:

  • 1tbsp. cornstarch
  • 2 tsp. chili powder
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 tsp. paprika
  • 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
  • 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
  • 1 pkt. stevia
Directions:

Mix all dry ingredients and add to sauteed 2lbs. chicken, 3 sliced peppers and half an onion. Add water if the mixture becomes to thick.

Cook until Chicken is thoroughly cooked and peppers are tender.

Makes 6 servings.


No comments:

Post a Comment